


HERE ARE TWO PAINTINGS IVE DONE. THE FIRST IS A PHOTO RENDERING OF AN ONION...I DIDNT HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO DO THAT BECAUSE I WAS A LITTLE BEHIND. THE OTHER IS ONE OF SWEET GEOFFIE. I TOOK A REFERENCE PICTURE AT THIS REALLY COOL SEED HOUSE IN REXBURG..I HAVE LOVED IT EVER SINCE IVE LIVED HERE. ITS JUST REALLY OLD AND REALLY COOL LOOKING. IT GOT UP ON THE WALL IN THE SPORI--WHICH IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL TO ME, SO HERES A PICTURE OF IT ON THE WALL.
2 comments:
Wicked cool stuff.
okay so how weird is this but i love that seed building too. when i was taking photography i had tons of photos i had taken of that building. there is just something about it.. hahah anyway the pictures of the honeymoon look amazing.. i am so happy for you..
Post a Comment