TreadingSoftly

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer in Idaho








This Thursday after Geoff got off of work at the Potatoe Factory we drove out to Egin Lake in the Sand dunes. It was super beautiful! The plan was to build a sandcastle..well there were like 10,000 mosquitos and the sun was starting to go down...so we actually only stayed like 15 min haha. Thankfully someone else had built a sandcastle for us...so we didn't have to. There were all these dune buggies and four-wheelers zooming back and forth and we could see them climbing the huge sand hills. They looks like little ants on an anthill to me...I wish I had a dune buggie. anyways- if your wondering- yes Geoffs toe nails are pink. We had another bored day...and he let me paint them. What a good husband. Summer in Idaho is seriously so so green and beautiful. I love it.

No comments: