Nicole tagged me- so here I go...I guess this is how its done.. : )
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No..although my dad insists the whole birthing story of "Is it a boy or girl" and the doctor replying "A Man Duh". My middle name is from my grandma
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? yesterday...Im a girl what can I say
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I've been a wanna-be of my mom al my life, Mine's pretty weak
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Tuna..its delicious
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Can't wait to...but I can : )
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I dont think this is a good question. Well I would enjoy the same things as...myself...so ya I think I would.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I try not to. Depends on who Im with.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes thankgoodness.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If I knew it was 100% safe, haha. Ide love too, Im just not a risk taker
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I LOVE Cereal! Barbaras Shreaded Spoonfuls or Puffkins. yum yum
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I dont have a lot of laced shoes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes- I want to be a boxer, I just need a trainer
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? at the moment- SubZero Amaretto with Reeses
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Nicoles answer was good- Hair probably
15. RED OR PINK? red because my hip 92 yr old grandma has an all Red bedroom and its totally rad
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? When I'm negative, talking too much
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mom and Emily Peetster
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? for sure!
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? bare foot..the way to go
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? some grapes and strawberry/banana bread.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The new Paul McCartney cd that my sweet husband suprised me with today!
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? yellow for sure.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Geoff, Limes, library books, this mint conditioner I have
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom...we are always talking
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nicole is definately one of the most gorgeous people I've ever known, plus amazingly stylish and sweet.(Plus she clued me in on the darth vador phenomenon...by the way- your so right!)
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball- with a hotdog, or softball
27. HAIR COLOR? blond
28. EYE COLOR? blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
30. FAVORITE FOOD? restaurant-Fondue, Snacks-fruit Mama's-chicken and dumplings and...of course, chocolate
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "WALL E", About to watch "My Kid could paint that"
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer no doubt about it.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? depends who they're from haha
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? chocolate frozen yogurt with chocolate sprinkles, banana nutella crepes, cookies, Icecream, its all good!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Its a mystery
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? no clue
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "20th century American Art"
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I dont have a mouse pad
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? didn't watch...the only thing we ever see is the food network, occasionally "What Not to Wear" and Geoff loves "Everybody loves Raymond"
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Beatles, Geoff, Thunderstorms
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I think thats obvious
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Paris honeymoon
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? special...not sure about that. I spend most efforts on art. And I love to cook.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Sweet Home Alabama
47. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Santorini, Greece. and Korea
I TAG Molly, Mari, and Jessica
3 comments:
you are SO cute mandy! i hope things are going well!
Hahaha you totally caught me off guard about the darth vador thing! I was laughing so hard..I'm pretty sure everyone in the library hates me. But ya...totally right!
p.s. How was Walli?? is it worth the expensive theater or should we save it for the cheaps?
What's the darth vador phenomenon? I'm totally curious now.
Post a Comment