These aren't any particular order...because I guess I'm a lazy blogger..but here are some pics from Graduation last week! yayy- It's so good to finally be done. (It would be better if I had a JOB..haha)
Bye-Bye Rexburg. It was a bitter sweet time. We were crazy busy packing up all of our stuff into a moving truck, and driving in a blizzard literally the whole way home. A 2 day trip took 5 days. We finally made it to Texas though! It was sad to say goodbye to my home for the past 4 years. I was pretty emotional, but I'm adjusting to our new journey.
3 comments:
Hooray for graduation! We don't have a ceremony in December so I didn't get to walk. Kinda makes me feel like I didn't really graduate, oh well.
I can't believe you've lived in Rexburg 4 years. Has it really been that long since we were roomies!? Guess so.
Well congrats!!!! What will you guys be doing in Texas?
Congrats on graduating! That is so exciting! Way to go and good luck on your future goals and plans! I'm gonna miss you.
i must say you are a beautiful graduate!
Post a Comment