TreadingSoftly

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sis-in-law turns 15






Geoff's sweet Sister Haleigh turned 15 last weekend and we spent the whole weekend in Sherman celebrating. She is adorable and we had a great time.
I also recently went back to the blonder side. It's somewhere in between blonde and brown which I have ended up liking the best I think. I was pretty traumatized by my hair cut for a few days. It's funny how hair is such an emotional thing..especially for us women. But finally with the help of my sweet husband I got over it and finally took it out of a pony tail. haha. I know, Im so dramatic.
Texas has been treating us pretty good. Geoff started school at UTD this past week and is liking it a lot. It sure is a lot more expensive than BYUI but I guess thats how it goes. I have yet to find a job, so am now resigning to just find one of those don't need an education kinda jobs. Hopefully I can teach community lessons in the summer and find a full=time position in the fall. Buy for now...I just need some money. For bills of course, but mainly because I reallllyyy am dying to update my etsy shop with some new finds!

2 comments:

Breanne and Brandon said...

MAMAMAMAANDY!!!
Hi there friend! How are you! i am liking the new hair color! I completely understand the whole emotional thing because remember that one time i told you i was going to do my hair and yup it is still the same as the last time you saw me, maybe a few more split ends :) I miss you guys so much! I know i am the worst blogger ever, but i am kinda scared to try it again on my own. I will thugh, i promise i have just been waiting for brandon and i to do something cool to update. But i think i will just update about our lives instead of just cool events like a black and white ball. Well i love you and miss you, i hope you find a nice job! one that pays you what you are worth!! i don't know if that is possible though because any place would go bankrupt doing that :)
Tell you family and Geoff's family i say hi and miss them too!

Breanne and Brandon said...

Have you retired or what? I love you and we miss you guys! i hope everything is going well for you guys!