Well I was just looking at all my fabulous friends blogs- readin their posts...then looked at mine and realized that Haleigh is already 16...meaning I'm a little behind. Well I will update the year as good as I can. We moved to downtown Dallas in August. We live in a house turned duplex that was built in 1910, in a beautiful historic neighborhood. We absolutely love it. We are 6 min from The Dallas Museum of Art, and the HUGE and AMAZING downtown library, ...well basically we live close to everything wonderful and that we love. Geoff is rockin it in school at UT-Dallas. And I am busy teaching 9th-12th graders how to make art,which has really been a great blessing and joy. And what's even better than all that?? 

COZBY! Our beautiful, sweet adorable, snuggly golden retriever. We rescued him from DFW Golden Retriever Rescue last November and he is our new LOVE. He Miiight have eaten my favorite pillow, a set of blinds, and my bra, (among other things) but I don't even care- he's the best.
Here's a random photo journal of the last few months:
COZBY! Our beautiful, sweet adorable, snuggly golden retriever. We rescued him from DFW Golden Retriever Rescue last November and he is our new LOVE. He Miiight have eaten my favorite pillow, a set of blinds, and my bra, (among other things) but I don't even care- he's the best.
Here's a random photo journal of the last few months:
In Front of City Hall- which is an amazing building with amazing sculpture. Thats the library to the right.
Slumber Party with Calli- my neice. We went to the Dallas Museum of Art- fun kiddy crafts.
We live close to a lot of great venues. On Halloween we went to see Neon Indian. Good show.
Well this is just us...at IHOP actually. You know how you remember things being so good...like Ihop when you were a teenager. Then you go back and realize you used to eat disgusting food. Ya....
On Christmas Day with the Cooper Fam
2 comments:
yay you posted! I love your pics and updates on your cool, cool life.
:)
Keep on the bloggin!! Cute pics.
Post a Comment