It was great- I love my kids- but definitely need a break!
Here is one my my sweet seniors and me the last week of school.

What do I plan on doing with all my time??? Well I've started this a month ago:

What you can't see is that it's 90 minutes, 105 degrees and 40% humidity and that everyone in the room in continuously dripping gallons of sweat. Bikram Yoga. haha- its intense- but I love it. So I go to that everyday.
And my goal is just paint, paint, paint. I'm working on building up maybe 20+ paintings for trying to move toward getting my work in galleries, etc. Here are some random things I have done in the past couple of months.




And here are some pics from my sketchbook which are more like what I am working on right now.

1 comment:
You are amazing,and HARD CORE! I am so glad you finally updated! I love and miss you so much! Oh and by the way i must say you are one good looking teacher!:) Love ya, keep updating!
Post a Comment