TreadingSoftly

Saturday, March 5, 2011

African Prints and My bday






Loooovving me some african prints lately- aren't these awesome??
Today Cait and I went to this fabric warehouse off of Walnut and I got some stinking amazing African print fabrics. I'm planning on a dress (my first) and another skirt.




A few pics from my birthday dinner at Enos. Me and the hubbs and me and Cait. (ya-phone camara pics..not soo fancy)

And not the best photo of it- but I did make this peter-pan shirt I'm wearing. My mom brought over several boxes of vintage fabric she got from my grandma's attic. It's the most fun ever looking through it all, and that's what I used for the shirt.

before I start any new projects however, Ill be reading this:



3 comments:

Shannon said...

My favorite is the one with green and blue hearts; and happy 25th Mandy! Welcome to the second half of your 20's.

ashley said...

Mandy! You are so cute! You are AWESOME at sewing!!! I am in love with the skirt you made!!! Okay and where did you get your mustard yellow cardigan... I am searching high and low for a great one!

Emily said...

I LOVE that you are designing your own patterns and making super cute clothes!! You are adorable.