




It was sad cleaning my palette for the last time ever at BYUI. These are my favorites from the semester- the first two are done from studies of my prof's paintings the 2nd one was still wet so it was hard to get a pic without glare, and then there's Geoff..again, and the last was when I got tired of painting peoples faces and I needed a little freedom break..it started with a girls eye socket...then it became a flower. .
2 comments:
i love the work that you have done this semester! I really like seeing you guys around! I am also glad that you always come to the international cinema! I hope that you have a great break, and as always thank you for your nice comments.
Lizzy
ps. I use a pretty regular canon powershot. It's the A640, for the cool pictures I just use the macro-zoom. It changed my life
Wow, you are good! Now I know why you love it so much.
Post a Comment