






So Geoff and I had a fun weekend trying to get our nature fix (since we have spent way too much time this summer in-doors)
We went to Mesa Falls- beautiful...the picture of us sitting..the falls are right behind us...haha. Great planning on that. We went to Island Park and spent time with the wonderful Archibald family. Jet Skiing, Boating and sunburns. We stayed at a lodge in Island Park thanks to Bishop, and then traveled around checkin out the sights there and in West Yellowstone before heading home. The pics of Geoff in a tie were on our way to church...they turned out pretty cool I thought. Sometimes I wish I were an Indian..but then I remember how much I enjoy indoor plumbing.
2 comments:
You guys look to pretty to be out in nature! You need some mud on your face, a little grease in your hair, and sweaty t-shirts. Those pics are gorgeous though. I love waterfalls.
awwww what a darling couple! A match made in heaven that is for sure! It was so good seeing you guys the other night and so much fun! Hope to see you soon! Tell Tammy to get a blog started so I can stalk hers! I have one and its coslettfamilyblog.blogspot.com so you will have to check it out : )
Kim Coslett
Post a Comment