Our first night back in Dallas, we went to my favorite restaurant with Geoffs parents and their good friends, the Cosletts. To say the least- they are a lot of fun!
OH MY GOSH! How fun was it for me to open this blog and see these grand pictures! AWWW! I want all those pictures so I can put them on my blog! We had so much fun with ya'll. You guys are the ones that are a blast. But I sure do love your new mother and father in law! : ) Can't wait for Tammy's blog!
Hi! you dont know me, but I'm Kim and Jerry's oldest daughter, Heather. I saw your blog and had to look at it! I remember geoff when we were little. :) That picture of Chris and my dad is Halarious! ALSO- YOU are VERY talented and I wish I could paint like you. AND you know Drew Barlow?! I LOVE drewcifer. We go way back! He even stayed at my house once for a few days with my parents in Texas. Anyway, you seem like a cute girl. Tell Geoff HI for me!
I have been so busy this summer that I haven't even checked my blog until today, and THEN I saw YOUR name on my comments!!! Yeah!!! I was so excited! I think about you alot and wonder how you all are doing (had to put that little Texas drawl in there).
So fun to have a connection to your world through your blog. Thanks for that. You look so happy and I am so happy for you. I hope when you get back to Rexburg for school, you'll call so we can catch up on everything. Now that my son has moved back here, I am a slacker on my blog, but I will try to keep it up.
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH! How fun was it for me to open this blog and see these grand pictures! AWWW! I want all those pictures so I can put them on my blog! We had so much fun with ya'll. You guys are the ones that are a blast. But I sure do love your new mother and father in law! : ) Can't wait for Tammy's blog!
Hi! you dont know me, but I'm Kim and Jerry's oldest daughter, Heather. I saw your blog and had to look at it! I remember geoff when we were little. :) That picture of Chris and my dad is Halarious! ALSO- YOU are VERY talented and I wish I could paint like you. AND you know Drew Barlow?! I LOVE drewcifer. We go way back! He even stayed at my house once for a few days with my parents in Texas. Anyway, you seem like a cute girl. Tell Geoff HI for me!
You all are such beautiful people!
Hey Miss Mandy,
I have been so busy this summer that I haven't even checked my blog until today, and THEN I saw YOUR name on my comments!!! Yeah!!! I was so excited! I think about you alot and wonder how you all are doing (had to put that little Texas drawl in there).
So fun to have a connection to your world through your blog. Thanks for that. You look so happy and I am so happy for you. I hope when you get back to Rexburg for school, you'll call so we can catch up on everything. Now that my son has moved back here, I am a slacker on my blog, but I will try to keep it up.
Love ya!!
ps that last comment was mine, I think you know who grandma t is but thought I'd better tell you it's Sister T. the crazy lady!
Post a Comment