TreadingSoftly

Sunday, November 23, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!




I hope everyone enjoys their turkey this year. We will be with the Coopers in Denver for a couple days. Happy Holidays.
Here are a couple pics from our Christmas Card Photo Shoot. My old roommate Cynthia took all the photos...The ones we are using on the card are really great...you'll have to wait for those: ). She's awesome- Thanks Cynthia!

3 comments:

Kaje said...

Yay MANDY!
I'm so glad you found me...I'm all for keeping in touch.
Tell me about your student teaching! The good, the bad, the ugly--I want it all. I'm starting in January.

I love all your pictures! Hooray for creative friends.

Breanne and Brandon said...

MANDY!!! Hi um... i miss you so so so so so so so so so so much! I love these pictures! they are so cute! Cynthia is awesome, i can't wait to see the ones you are using on your card. By the way yu look absolutely beautiful! and you dark hair is gorgeous!
love you

Shelli said...

Hey! oh my goodness, I love these pictures, and I love love love you as a brunette, I'm sure that was a fun change for you. You look lovely my dear! I hope things are going well in the burg! Talk to you soon.