It was a lonnng week last week. I had parent teacher conferences and was at school late several nights, and Geoff had several tests, and by Friday we were so ready for the weekend. We sort of randomly decided we were going to go to Boise. It started as a joke, but then I started looking at hotels, and stuff to do, and we were sold. We get bored out of our minds here in Rexburg, and we miss the city sooo bad, so it was a great escape. We just went out to eat, saw some movies, (by the way I highly recommend "The Secret Life of Bees" its a good one), walked around down town, went to the farmers market, and shopped. We really just took it easy but it was such a romantic and fun weekend. Its amazing how you can spend every waking moment with someone and never get sick of them, not just not get sick of them, but every second isn't enough time with them. I love my honey. We had so much fun just talking and exploring somewhere we've never been.
So this is the only picture I have, haha. I wouldn't consider Geoff or I shy, but we are definately shy about asking people to take our picture. Plus- I hate having a picture taken of just me, so awkward...which is why I always post pictures of Geoff. lol. We are horrible at documenting..oh well. Hopefully our memories stick.
We are counting down the days till we move to Texas. ..its comin fast!!
2 comments:
: )
you move texas too? me sad. :(
Post a Comment