
Blackberry, Jicama and Apple Salad.
One of my favorites ever- so light, sweet and delicious. Gotta break out of the strawberry poppyseed salads already.I mean they are good...but I'm a little over it.
2 Tbs. nonfat yogurt
4 tsp. lime juice
4 tsp. olive oil
2 tsp. raspberry champagne vinegar, other vinegars will work, white, apple vinegar, etc
2 tsp. agave nectar or honey
1/2 tsp. poppy seeds
2 cups arugula
1 cup blackberries, ( I ussually add raspberries too)
1/2 jicama, peeled and cut into thin matchsticks (1 cup)
1/2 Granny Smith apple, cut into thin matchsticks (1 cup)
DIRECTIONS
Whisk together yogurt, lime juice, oil, vinegar, agave nectar, and poppy seeds in bowl. Combine arugula, blackberries, jicama, and apple in separate bowl. Toss with yogurt dressing, and serve immediately.
This dressing rocks by the way- i use it on lots of salads.
No comments:
Post a Comment