TreadingSoftly

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lil Mama


I finished this painting a few months ago and am finally showing it. Oil on Wood. 36"x24"
Definitely one of the most meaningful paintings I have ever made. It's incredibly fulfilling to express something visually that words could never do justice. And this is what this was for me.
I am currently working on another painting that partners with this one.

What do you think it means? What does it say to you/What feeling do you get from it?

4 comments:

Tim, Niccole, and Neva said...

Is this an announcement???! Or am I way off haha?! Either way, you are extremely talented Mandy:)

House of Wilcox Rock!!! said...

Is beautiful, what a nice statement to make about beauty. It left me with feelingsof hope that this person knows how beautiful and captivating they are.

Jennett said...

You are amazing Mandy, what a talent. The colors are so rich and vibrant, absolutely a beautiful piece of art.

Mandy Schalk Cooper said...

Thanks for the feedback yall- it means a lot! And Nicole- you crack me up- NO!